Skip to main content

how about I introduce myself....




Hi everyone! 

My name is Anna and I am a student. Passionate about writing and madly in love - with books; with self-care journey, a healing journey and an opportunity to share my way to self-love.

I already shared my stories via another blog but I saw a dead end there. It was more like a personal diary with randomly shared lines and poles. I've decided to stop writing there and completely delete that old blog and start this one. 

I'd love to share here what I'm going through, my book reviews, my healing and my self-care process. Not everyone might be interested in these kinds of topics and I'd love to say I'm gladly open to discussing some themes of yours there as well. 

If you're interested, you might be considering giving a follow to some of my socials for more upcoming articles there. 

IG: @_aniiiii_s_



Comments